To all patients at the Healing Arts Center:
We are pleased to announce that we remain open and are excited to see more patients as Johnson County begins to ease COVID-19 restrictions.
Here are the updated Healing Arts Center policies for all patients, clients, staff, and providers:
1. MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES for all patients, staff, and providers. The only exception is children under age 2. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
2. Children are not allowed in the clinic unless they have an appointment. The playroom remains closed, and toys have been removed.
3. Guests are not allowed in the clinic unless they have an appointment.
4. A staff member or your provider will take your temperature upon entering the clinic. If your temperature is over 99.4º F, we will reschedule your appointment.
5. Social distancing MUST BE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES.
6. The waiting room is “semi” open. This means that patients may enter the waiting room (after a temperature check is performed) and wait for their provider if social distancing can be maintained. If social distancing cannot be maintained, our staff will ask you to wait outside or in your vehicle.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping our clinic safe for all patients, staff, and providers! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Healing Arts Center of Lenexa